Monday, March 21, 2011

Justin + Bridget Engaged

Happy Monday friends!! I hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend inside cuddled by a warm fire, watching old movies and drinking coffee. That's what I like to do on rainy, blustery days anyway. ;)
Boy, do I have a treat for you all today. Justin and Bridget are awesome, gorgeous, hilarious, sweet, creative and fun! We adore them and I have a feeling you will too after seeing their sweet engagement session. Brent and I went up to San Francisco for an adventurous day, as they took us to all of their favorite spots in the City together, and we had a BLAST! Not only was it awesome seeing places we had never been to in the city before, but it was just so great seeing how excited they were about each places memories there. I hope you guys love seeing these two in all their love for each other and the City as much as I do!! :)

Thank you SO much Justin and Bridget for such a rad afternoon! We love you guys and we can't wait for your wedding!!

3 comments:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Perfectly lovely! You went to lots of places I like to shoot at. Good eye, good eye! lol

Megan said...

So, I came upon this blog purely out of chance! My name is Megan Guerrero & I was totally messing around and entered - meganguerrero.com into my web browser. Little did I know that someone who shared my same namesake was so talented! These amazing photos! Love them. My sister is a photographer, so I love a good photography blog. Anyway, just wanted to let ya know you're doing an amazing job & to keep it up.
From one megan guerrero to another ;)

Rico said...

I really dig the 3rd pic from the last. Love the light and the color! Great job Megan!

Post a Comment